Welcome to Drapers’ Pyrgo Priory School.
Drapers’ Pyrgo Priory School is at the heart of the Harold Hill community. We aim to offer all our pupils an excellent education and create opportunities that they have previously not had available. We want everyone involved with Drapers’ Pyrgo to feel that they are a part of something inspirational; to be proud of the achievements of individual pupils and of our collective success. Our aim is to be recognised as a centre of excellence where learning is fun and the highest of standards are achieved.
We intend to achieve this by:
- Providing a stimulating, safe and purposeful environment within which each pupil is valued and motivated to strive for excellence in both academic achievement and personal development.
- Providing a diverse and balanced curriculum with a quality of teaching that fosters an enjoyment of learning and develops skills for life.
- Delivering a personalised approach to learning to promote enjoyment and achievement.
- Including and developing all pupils and providing equal opportunities for all.
- Developing successful leadership at all levels and from all parts of the school community.
- Working in close partnership with parents, governors and the wider community.
- All pupils are expected to work hard, to support each other, to behave politely and co-operatively, to wear full school uniform, and to maintain good records of attendance and punctuality. In so doing, the foundations for a successful education will be laid. Our expectations are based upon mutual respect through identifying key rights and accompanying responsibilities.