In all of our schools we ensure the following...
- All the children in our care will be nurtured in a safe, caring, supportive and happy environment.
- We will challenge all our pupils to achieve the highest possible academic goals by providing a stimulating and disciplined learning experience.
- At the same time, we will encourage each pupil to develop their interests and capabilities in sport, in the arts, in drama, music and community affairs, so that they become well rounded people and citizens of our community.
- We will celebrate our diversity and promote tolerance, inclusiveness and understanding among pupils of all backgrounds, ethnicities and religions.
- We will not tolerate unkindness and physical and cyber-bullying and will, with the support of parents and carers, be vigilant in safeguarding the children in our care.