Our uniform stockists are: Premier Schoolwear, Unit 7 Tonbridge Works, Tonbridge Road, Romford RM3 8TS
To order uniform parents/carers should contact them either by telephone or online at:
Tel: 01708 377699Premier SchoolwearParents are asked for their unwavering support in transforming standards at every level.
- White polo-shirt with crest
- Red pullover or cardigan with crest
- Grey shorts/ culottes / trousers / skirt / tunic
- Red gingham dress / culottes
- White/Grey/black socks or tights
- Black school shoes (no sandals, no sports trainers, no boots)
- Book bag with logo
PE Kit – pupils must arrive in full PE kit on their PE Day
- White t-shirt with crest
- Grey sweatshirt with crest
- Grey jogging bottoms (to match the sweatshirt)
- Red shorts
- White socks
In addition, all children will need:
- A warm, waterproof coat with a hood
- A sports-cap re-useable water bottle
- Sun Hat (red school crest caps and hats are available from Premier Schoolwear)
There is no compromise on the uniform.
Parents or carers who are experiencing difficulties should contact the school. To support families each half term we sell ‘nearly new’ uniform at reduced costs – dates are advertised in advance. Please support us by donating any spare uniform in the blue wheelie bin provided in the school foyer. Please also note that no make-up, nail varnish or jewellery is allowed at school and long hair must be tied up.